With CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2020 a few short weeks away, AEM wants to assure exhibitors and attendees that plans to hold the exhibitions have not changed, and they are fully on track to be the most successful shows yet, despite recent travel restrictions related to Novel Coronavirus.
AEM recognizes Novel Coronavirus is top-of-mind for all CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE participants, and both shows will be held March 10-14 in Las Vegas, Nevada as planned.
“Please know our top priority is focused on the health and safety of all of our show participants, including exhibitors, attendees, vendors, staff, our industry partners and others involved”
said AEM Vice President of Exhibitions and CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 Show Director Dana Wuesthoff.
With that in mind, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE show organizers:
- Are closely monitoring the news and will follow any protocols that are provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Encourage exhibitors and attendees to take common-sense precautions by using hand sanitizer and following guidelines set by the CDC when they are onsite at the show
- Pleased to announce registrations are pacing well ahead of previous shows and are on track to be the largest in history
- Have staff and vendors already onsite in Las Vegas in preparation for CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2020
- Note that, although the shows are very much international in scope (representing nearly 150 countries), the broad majority of exhibitors and attendees come from North America
- Are in contact with the small percentage of China-based exhibitors and attendees that have been impacted by the recently announced travel restrictions
“The countdown is on,” said Wuesthoff.
“CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE open 29 days from today, and we look forward to hosting you all at the world’s gathering place for the construction industry this year.”